24/7 Reservations & SupportUpto 25% off New Bookings available
✓ New bookings
✓ Customer Service
Best Price Guarantee
Cheap flight tickets for all destinations
Excellent Customer Service
Quick changes and cancellations
Your Personal Information is secure
01) Air Alaska
02) Air Canada Flights
03) Delta Airlines
04) El Al Israel Airlines
05) Hawaiian Airlines
06) Singapore Airlines
OUR RESERVATIONS DESK
Skyblutravels.com has a specialized staff of flight specialists standing by 24/7 to assist you with your ticket reservation needs. We can help you book flights, change flight dates, cancel tickets, or get refunds. We are known for making our customers’ vacations simple and enjoyable. Call us today to make your trip easy and fun!
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Were happy to help with New Reservations, Cancellations, and Flight Change questions. Our experienced customer success representatives can assist you with your new or upcoming flight 24/7. NO WAIT TIMES to book flights with almost any airline.
COMPARE FLIGHT COSTS
Get the best deals on flights anywhere in the world. We can help you navigate the terms of each airline before booking, so you can book the flight you need with a worry free guarantee.
AIRLINES: TYPE OF CABINS
- Suites : Airlines Suites are available on selected aircraft and routes. The individual seat cabin is separated by walls and doors as high as 1.5 m. The seat has a dynamic arrangement in the form of an electrical panel that controls all the features of the chair. An attached bed facility, a wider armrest, an HD widescreen Tv monitor, privacy blinders, and windows that are imbibed into doors.
- First Class : Seating arrangements are done in a 1-2-1 setting and the cabin has a mood lighting feature,. A flat lie chair is also provided that turns into a bed and is cushioned. In-flight entertainment contains IFE with radio music, and has wi-fi connectivity along with some amazing delicacies is available.
- Business Class : The best business class products are offered in this cabin, starting from the room interior that has a spacious room interior. The delicacies are of the highest input for dine-in, and there are several ranges of snacks and drinks. Seats can be converted into 198 cm beds and have a 132-degree back support. Several add-ons, including the terminal facilities, make this cabin one of the best business cabins in the aviation sector.
- Premium Economy Class : Premium economy cabin is a bolstered variant of the economy cabin infused with add-ons to produce a premium experience. Seats upholstered are made of leather that gives a cushion seating component to the chair; it has a broader armrest, favorable legroom, and, most importantly, lumbar support. Travelers can carry more baggage items and have notable options in snacks and drinks.
- Economy Class : Airline’s economy class seats have a 32-inch of legroom as well as an armrest and adjustable headrest. Passengers can watch the latest movies and shows and can even listen to some music. Comfortable seats are provided so that passengers have a restful journey.
AIRLINES CHECK-IN POLICY
- Web Check-in : Do a web check-in through Airline’s official website, which must be 24 hours before the departure time. You can use any device to log in to the airline’s website.
- Mobile App Check-in : Mobile users can log through the mobile app and visit and check the airline’s official website by entering the booking details, and all of this should be done within 2 hours of the flight departure time.
- Airport terminal kiosk: Avoid long queues at the airport billing center; check in through the air terminal kiosk by entering your voyage details. Then board the flight.
- Airlines terminal desk: Choose the original check-in system at the designated airline’s desk at airport terminals. Have an in-person interaction with the airline staff, and in case of any issues, ask them to help.
AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY
- Carry-on baggage allowance : Passengers are allowed one piece of carry-on baggage and one personal item. The carry-on bag should not exceed the size 115cm linear dimensions and should not weigh not more than 15lbs in case of the economy and premium economy cabin. For first-class or business, passengers are allowed 2 pieces of carry-on baggage, i.e., a handbag and one personal item. The handbag must not exceed 45 inches(115cm) and the personal item 15.7 x 11.8 x 3.9 inches, and pieces of the bag must not weigh more than 15lbs.
- Checked baggage allowance (except to/from the United States) : The Checked Babbage allowance depends on fare price, cabin class, and flight route. The bag should not exceed 110 lbs size in suites & first class and must not exceed 77lbs for the economy and 88lbs for business.
HOW TO BOOK AIRLINES FLIGHT TICKETS?
- Open Airlines’ official site, and on the landing page on your PC or cell phone, and on the landing page itself, you will discover the alternative of booking a flight.
- Fill in the subtleties of the beginning and objective of the excursion alongside the dates you need to book a trip. Then, at that point, enter the number of travelers and the class given by the Airlines Flights.
- After putting every one of the subtleties out there, click on ‘Discover Flights’.
- On the following page, you will see a rundown trips for your favored dates. When you click on the flight, you will be taken to the subtleties of the travelers.
- After filling every one of the subtleties, you will see the payment passage for your tickets.
- As you make the payment, you will get the confirmation through the enlisted Email Id or your telephone number.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q – What is the best day to book airlines flight tickets?
A – To fly with Airlines, we suggest you book your ticket on Friday as they are the cheapest day of the week.
Q – How to find a cheap airlines flight ticket?
Q – how early can i book an airlines flight ticket?
Q – what is the cancellation and refund policy of Major airlines?
Q – Are flight tickets cheaper at the airport?